Attorney G. Sean Jez
Seasoned Aviation Accident Lawyer
At a firm filled with seasoned trial attorneys, it is even more impressive that Attorney Sean Jez is one of the most experienced attorneys at Fleming | Nolen | Jez, L.L.P.. He has spent nearly 20 years representing thousands of clients in mass tort, class action, and product liability litigation. His work in large-scale trials makes him uniquely suited to handling the complex investigation required for aviation accident cases.
Sean’s most recent notable cases include representing:
- Over 1,200 employees & shareholders against Enron for their losses
- Women who developed breast cancer from hormone replacement therapy
- Patients harmed by the DePuy ASR hip replacement implant
Sean began and continues his career as a Texan. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Texas and earned a law degree at the University of Houston Law Center. Beginning his practice in 1997, Sean has committed his legal practice solely to those who have been harmed by the actions of others.
In the years since 1997, Sean has earned numerous accolades and honors for his work:
- Selection to the 2013 Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Included in Houston’s Top Lawyers in 2010, 2012, & 2013 (H-Texas Magazine)
- Selected to H-Texas Magazine’s Lawyers For The People 2008
- Selected to Texas Super Lawyers® from 2014 to 2016 and Rising Stars™ in 2008
Trying Aviation Cases in Courts Nationwide
Sean is experienced in trying cases in many state and federal courts nationwide, including Texas, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Florida, and Arkansas. He is admitted to practice law in Texas and Pennsylvania; before the U.S. Supreme Court; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits; the U.S. District Courts in the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Texas districts; and the Eastern and Western districts of Arkansas. All told, he has participated in trial investigations in over half of the nation’s states.
To speak with our aviation accident attorneys, call (713) 999-3935 and request a free case consultation. We never charge a fee unless you win your case—call today.